Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24803 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €846 (Dirham 3,413) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)