Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25721 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €604 (Dirham 2,347) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)