Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25431 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €876 (Dirham 3,444) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)