Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22252 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,120 (Dirham 5,035) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)