Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25521 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €865 (Dirham 3,390) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)