Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €543 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)