Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,302 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)