Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,350 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)