Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,231 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)