Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €786 (R$ 2,926) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)