Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €384 (R$ 1,307) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)