Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,363 (C$2,171) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)