Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,415 (C$2,141) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)