Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €667 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)