Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04063 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €803 (ARS $19,772) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)