Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,321 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)