Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €573 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)