Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,314 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (41 minutes ago)