Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €660 ($710) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (13 minutes ago)