Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €824 ($891) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)