Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09303 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €453 (4,871 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)