Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09308 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €317 (3,405 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)