Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09310 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €316 (3,395 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)