Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,273 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)