Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,261 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)