Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €396 (R$ 1,331) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)