Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €327 (₨23,696) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (30 minutes ago)