Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €660 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)