Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €540 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)