Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,366 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)