Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €384 (₨42,652) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)