Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,471 (£1,320) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)