Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (2,862TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)