Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €780 (kr5,805) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)