Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (2,275TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)