Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €940 (4,066TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (44 minutes ago)