Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €857 (356,112 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)