Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €658 (Mex$ 13,714) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)