Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €850 (113,457 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)