Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €523 (71,172 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)