Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €711 (Bs 7,642) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)