Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,134 ($1,401) in El Paso, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)