Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09328 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €307 (3,291 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)