Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08844 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €719 (8,129 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)