Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €314 (3,419 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)