Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €443 (1,789TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (38 minutes ago)