Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €718 (3,346TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)