Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €420 (Mex$ 9,588) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (39 minutes ago)