Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €740 (Mex$ 16,948) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)