Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €557 (191,030 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)