Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €551 (198,437 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)