Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,264 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)