Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00730 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €703 (96,408 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (43 minutes ago)