Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,343 ($1,585) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)