Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06900 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €475 (R 6,881) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)