Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €916 (NZ$1,418) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)