Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €602 (£521) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)