Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €725 (Php44,885) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)