Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13554 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €960 (7,083 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)