Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €928 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)