Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 (AU$2,811) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)