Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,931 prices entered by 693 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25246 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €843 (Dirham 3,341) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)