Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,914 prices entered by 705 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24240 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €652 (Dirham 2,691) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)