Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,960 prices entered by 690 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25837 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,041 (Dirham 4,029) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)