Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,735 prices entered by 674 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25331 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €824 (Dirham 3,254) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)