Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,115 in Dresden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)