Cost of living in Drean, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00732 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drean (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €950 (129,800 Dinar) in Drean.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)