Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (297,605 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)