Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €981 (644,738 Franc) in Douala.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)