Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18350 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €943 (5,140TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 3 hours ago)