Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €455 (1,759TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)