Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21582 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,011 (4,687TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)