Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,776 (7,574 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)