Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25851 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €842 (3,257 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)