Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25223 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €970 (3,846 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)