Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25889 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €813 (3,140 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)