Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €443 (1,164,064 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)