Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €319 (9,092₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)