Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,165 (218,470 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)