Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €919 (177,921 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)