Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00463 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,558 (336,787 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)