Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €310 (1,217TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)